Exploring Tidal Subscription & Free Trial
As the world of music streaming grows increasingly crowded, it's essential to find a service that offers something unique. Enter Tidal, a subscription-based music, and video streaming platform that stands out from the competition. This article introduces the Tidal subscription plan and free trial to help you understand Tidal service better!
Table of contents
- Tidal Free Trial 2023: Enjoy Tidal Music for 30 Days
- Pros and Cons of Tidal Subscription Plan and Free Trial
Tidal is a music streaming platform that has gained immense popularity among audiophiles and music enthusiasts worldwide. It is owned by Project Panther Bidco, which is primarily controlled by Jay-Z, the renowned American rapper, songwriter, and entrepreneur.
Unlike other mainstream music platforms, Tidal focuses on providing high-quality audio and video content to its subscribers. The platform boasts of a vast collection of over 70 million songs, including exclusive tracks from popular artists such as Beyoncé, Kanye West, and Jay-Z himself.
Tidal is known for its unique sound quality, which is unmatched by any other music streaming service. The platform offers two tiers of subscriptions - Premium and HiFi. Premium users get access to standard sound quality, while HiFi users can experience lossless, CD-quality audio.
In addition to music, Tidal also features an impressive collection of music videos, documentaries, and exclusive content. The platform provides users with a personalized recommendation system, ensuring that they discover new and exciting content based on their preferences.
Are you looking for a music streaming service that offers high-quality sound and exclusive content? Tidal might be the perfect music platform for you! But is Tidal free or not? Well, the fact is Tidal offer a 30-day free trial for users. With its Tidal Free Trial, you can enjoy all the premium features without paying a dime for 30 days.
To get a Tidal free trial in 2023, follow these steps:
- 1. Visit the official Tidal website or use the mobile/desktop app.
- 2. On the homepage, click on the "Start Free Trial" button.
- 3. Provide your username or email ID and click "Continue." You can also sign up using your Apple, Facebook, or Twitter ID.
- 4. Create a password and enter your date of birth to complete the signup process.
- 5. Choose your preferred plan from the available options (Tidal HiFi or Tidal HiFi Plus) and proceed.
- 6. You have the option to extend the free trial to 90 days by paying an additional amount. For Tidal HiFi plan, it's an extra $2, and for Tidal HiFi Plus plan, it's an extra $4. You can enable the extension by toggling the button on.
- 7. Enter your payment details and confirm to start the 30-day free trial.
During the Tidal free trial, you can enjoy streaming music and podcasts of your choice with maximum access to the Tidal library and exclusive content available only to subscribers. The trial allows you to experience the best sound quality and unique features Tidal offers.
When the Tidal free trial ends, access to the Tidal music and features that were available during the trial period will be restricted. If you cancel the Tidal subscription after the free trial, you will still have access to the Tidal music and services until the next billing date. However, once the subscription is officially canceled, you will lose access to Tidal music, including the songs you used to listen to or download. It's important to note that Tidal is a music streaming service, and you do not own the music. Therefore, access to the music is contingent on an active subscription.
One of the best solutions to enjoy Tidal music even after the free trial ends is to download your desired Tidal music track offline. That's when MusicFab Tidal Converter kicks in.
Designed with music downloading and converting features, this Tidal downloader allows you to keep music tracks from Tidal, regardless of whether you are in a Tidal free trial period or have a subscription plan.
- Feature 1: Download any music from Tidal in 10 seconds only;
- Feature 2: Multiple output formats, such as M4A, MP3, WAV, OPUS, and more;
- Feature 3: Download lyrics and keep original ID3 tags;
- Feature 4: Support Tidal music downloading from all regionals;
- Feature 5: Remove ads with Tidal free trial
- Feature 6: Integrated with an in-built browser
Download and install this Tidal downloader on your device
Navigate to the Tidal service on the VIP Services section on the main interface.
Log into your Tidal free account. Browse the service to select a music track. As a result, this program will automatically analyze the track info.
When the process is finished, a new panel appears from which you can select the output format and quality as well. Then, you can click the 'Download Now' button to start the Tidal music downloading process.
Tidal offers a range of subscription plans to cater to the diverse needs of music enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile who craves the highest sound quality or a student on a budget, Tidal has got you covered.
|HiFi Plus Plan||Price||Features|
Tidal is a music streaming service that offers unique features to its subscribers. With Tidal, users can access an extensive music catalog, exclusive content, and high-fidelity sound quality.
Tidal has over 70 million songs available on its platform, making it one of the largest music libraries in the industry. Moreover, Tidal offers exclusive content and live performances from artists, such as concerts and interviews. This gives users access to rare and unique content that is not available on other platforms.
One of the most significant selling points of Tidal is its exceptional sound quality. The platform claims to offer high-fidelity audio that delivers an immersive listening experience, making it stand out from other streaming services.
Tidal's HiFi subscription plan provides lossless, CD-quality audio, which means that you can enjoy your favorite tracks as if you're in the recording studio with the artists. This level of sound quality is achieved by using FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) files, which retain all of the original sound data without sacrificing any quality.
In addition to music, Tidal also provides users with access to video content, including music videos and documentaries. This feature sets Tidal apart from its competitors and adds additional value for subscribers.
Tidal offers exclusive content that cannot be found anywhere else. This includes live performances, behind-the-scenes footage, and interviews with artists. Additionally, Tidal hosts exclusive albums and singles that are only available to Tidal subscribers.
Overall, Tidal offers an impressive array of features to its subscribers. From an extensive music catalog to lossless audio and exclusive content, Tidal provides a comprehensive music streaming experience.
If you're looking for a music streaming service that offers high-quality audio, exclusive content, and an extensive music catalog, Tidal is an excellent choice. However, before committing to a Tidal subscription plan, it's essential to consider the pros and cons.
1. High-Quality Audio: Tidal's HiFi Plus membership offers lossless streaming with high-quality audio support from FLAC files, providing superior sound quality compared to standard streaming services.
2. Artist-Centric Platform: Tidal prides itself on putting artists first and empowering them. It offers exclusive digital content and experiences through the TIDAL X program, which benefits both artists and fans.
3. TIDAL Rising: The platform features TIDAL Rising, where up-and-coming artists from around the globe are showcased, providing users the opportunity to discover emerging talents and stay ahead of music trends.
4. Exclusive Content: Tidal offers exclusive video content, music videos, and music video outtakes that are not available on competing streaming services.
1. Higher Cost: Tidal's HiFi Plus plan, which offers lossless audio and additional features, comes at a higher price compared to basic streaming plans on other platforms. For example, Tidal's HiFi Plus plan costs $19.99 per month, while other services like Amazon Music Unlimited offer HD and Ultra HD quality for $9.99 per month.
2. Limited Free Tier: Tidal's free tier, while offering access to the full catalog of songs, has limitations such as shuffled playback, ads, and lower sound quality (capped at 160kbps). Key features like offline listening, high-quality audio, and video access are only available with paid plans.
3. Hi-Res Audio Limitation: Not all Tidal musical selections have a hi-res audio version, and the availability of Master-quality audio tracks (9216kbps) is limited.
4. Exclusive Content Restrictions: Some features like Tidal videos, lyrics, and offline listening are restricted in the free tier and available only with the HiFi Plus plan.
1. Access to Premium Features: During the free trial period, users get access to the full Tidal catalog, including high-quality audio, curated playlists, and exclusive digital content, giving them a chance to experience the premium features at no cost.
2. Try Before Subscribing: The free trial allows users to test the Tidal service and its features before committing to a paid subscription, enabling them to determine if it suits their preferences and needs.
1. Limited Duration: The free trial period is typically limited, often lasting for 30 days. Once the trial period ends, users lose access to premium features and exclusive content unless they subscribe to a paid plan.
2. Limited Features: The free trial may have limitations, such as shuffled playback, ads, and lower sound quality, compared to the full-featured paid plans.
Tidal is an impressive music streaming platform that offers a range of features and plans to suit various needs. Whether you're a casual listener or an audiophile, there's a plan for you on Tidal.