Can You Listen to Apple Music Offline? Here is How!
Table of contents
- Steps to Enjoy Apple Music Offline If You Have Paid
- Listen to Apple Music Offline Free
When it comes to music streaming, Apple Music is definitely one of the platforms at the top of the food chain. That is by virtue of its popular appeal and the fact that it provides quality music streaming services. These two qualities have made Apple Music a go-to for millions of music lovers globally.
However, similar to other platforms, many Apple Music listeners desire the convenience of not having to be online to access and listen to their favorite music. Instead, they wish for a way to listen to Apple Music offline. Which begs the question: how can you listen to Apple Music offline?
There are ways through which you can enjoy your favorite Apple Music offline without having to be connected to your WiFi or mobile data. That way, you can listen to your music where there are internet blindspots and even on non-Apple devices.
Being able to listen to Apple Music offline will also allow you to save on mobile data costs and to enjoy Apple Music on your devices without having to sacrifice the quality of the music files or the number and type of songs you can access.
In this article, we will discuss reliable ways to access Apple Music and allow you to listen to Apple Music offline without depending on WiFi or mobile data.
Apple Music is cognizant of the fact that music lovers want to be able to download music on Apple Music and listen to it offline. As such, Apple Music has provided the option of downloading music for offline use within its software.
The Apple platform allows listeners to purchase their favorite digital songs and albums just the same way physical records were purchased from brick-and-mortar music stores. Once this music is purchased, it can also be downloaded.
So can you listen to Apple Music offline after purchasing it from iTunes? The answer is yes and below are the steps to follow:
- Go to iTunes and press 'Music' and then the 'Store' buttons
- Click “Purchased” and then 'Music' to access your purchased music
- Scroll through your iTunes library to find the song(s) you want to listen to offline
- Press the 'Download' button to save your favorite music for offline listening
- Trace the music and album files you want to enjoy offline
- Click the 'iTunes Store' button to reveal more options
- You’ll see an icon signifying the price. Press on that icon
- You’ll be required to sign in to your account before paying so key in your Apple Music account login details
- Pay the stated amount for your desired song(s)
- Once you have paid, go to your music library and press the 'Download' button
- Listen to your Apple Music offline
- Open the iTunes app on your iOS device and press the 'Music' button.
- Browse and select your preferred song(s)
- Press the 'price' icon.
- Input your Login details to access your Apple Music account.
- There on your main Apple Music interface, click 'Library' and 'Download' icon to store your music for offline listening
The ways discussed above are options of how to download all Apple Music within the Apple ecosystem – whether as a subscriber or as a purchaser. However, one thing remains constant – that music is stored on the Apple programs/apps using which you have downloaded the songs.
That means you cannot easily transfer the music to other devices or store it in your local device storage. That is why we present to you the next option of how to download music on Apple Music for offline listening using designated, third-party Apple Music downloaders, converters and recorders.
The following are some of the converters you can use to convert and listen to Apple Music offline along with steps of how to use them.
In line with the unique needs of Apple Music listeners, there are also converters that are specifically designed to make listening to Apple Music offline easier. Therefore, one can listen to Apple Music offline once one learns how to download all Apple Music using these converters. One such converter is the MusicFab Apple Music Downloader.
Benefits of Using MusicFab to Download Music on Apple Music
- 1. Eenjoy super fast conversion speeds--only a few seconds are needed to download a song from Apple Music;
- 2. Download a single song or a whole playlist/album/live music catalog;
- 3. Convert Apple Music tracks to MP3/FLAC/M4A/WAV and many other formats;
- 4. Download music on Apple Music without losing quality;
- 5. Access music lyrics as external .lrc files and keep ID3 tags, such as song titles, cover art, album
Steps to download music for offline Apple Music listening
To download Apple Music songs offline, you can follow the below steps. But before that, don't forget to install this converter software on your computer first.
Another way you can listen to Apple Music offline is by using Noteburner to convert your music. Noteburner is an iTunes audio converter that works similarly to MusicFab in the sense that it allows you to download music on Apple Music and listen in a variety of formats including Mp3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
Features of this Apple Music Converter
- 1. Music file output with lossless quality
- 2. Lighting speed music conversion so you can listen to Apple Music offline
- 3. Retain ID3 tag information even after downloading so you can organize your Apple Music offline
- 4. Enables you to also record Apple Music, podcasts, and albums for offline use
Steps to download music offline with this tool
The third converter with which you can listen to Apple Music offline is the Audkit Apple Music converter. As its name suggests, Audkit enables you to convert restricted Apple Music, albums, and podcasts to a format in which you can play on several devices besides Apple devices.
Features of Audit Apple Music Converter
- 1. Lossless conversion of Apple Music offline for high-quality music files
- 2. High-speed download of music on Apple Music
- 3. Download Apple Music as Mp3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC
- 4. Retention of ID3 tags even after conversion of Apple Music for offline listening
How can you listen to Apple Music offline using Audkit?
- Step 1: Go to the official Audkit Apple Music converter website and download it.
- Step 2: Complete the entire registration process as per the instructions.
- Step 3: Press the “Add” button to select the songs you want to download from Apple Music.
- Step 4: After importing your preferred Apple Music to Audkit software, press “format” to choose your desired output format and adjust other preferences including bit rate, channel, and sample rate
- Step 5: Go to the bottom of the page and click “Convert” so you can listen to Apple Music offline.
Another option you can choose from when it comes to how to download music on Apple Music is the AudiCable Apple Music recorder. The biggest advantage of AudiCable is that it is not just limited to downloading Apple Music. Rather, AudiCable offers you the option of how to download music from other streaming services including YouTube Music, Tidal, Spotify, Amazon Music, and other platforms.
Features of this Apple Music Recorder
- 1. Original music quality of downloaded files
- 2. Format versatility cutting across MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC formats
- 3. Preservation of ID3 tags for downloaded Apple Music
- 4. Transferring downloaded Apple Music to a variety of other devices from Mp3 players and smart speakers to car speakers via USB thumb drives
Steps to download Apple Music for offline enjoyment
- Step 1: Visit the official AudiCable website and download the Apple Music recorder to your device
- Step 2: Launch the AudiCable program
- Step 3: Press the “gear icon” at the top-right corner of the page
- Step 4: Select the format in which you want the final output to be in (MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC) as set other audio parameters provided
- Step 5: Press the “Apple Music” button to choose it from among the other music platforms that will appear on the main interface
- Step 6: Key in the login details to your Apple Music account
- Step 7: Select the Apple Music you want to listen to offline so AudiCable can record it. You can select several songs simultaneously
- Step 8: Go to the “Recorded tab” to view your downloaded Apple Music
One vital thing to note is that when downloading Apple Music using AudiCable, you must ensure your internet connection is strong and stable so as to avoid interfering with the recording process.
Apple Music doesn't work offline for free users. But it doesn't mean that you cannot listen to Apple Music offline. If you want to enjoy Apple Music without an internet connection or spending a penny, then MusicFab Apple Music Downloader is your best choice. This downloader can not only convert Apple Music songs to popular audio formats but can also remove the protection applied on the songs. That is to say, you can enjoy the converted Apple Music song on any device. In addition, by downloading Apple Music songs offline if you can get rid of Apple Music cannot connect issues forever!
So why worry anymore? Get yourself the MusicFab Apple Music converter today and enjoy your Apple Music offline anytime anywhere!